St. Petersburg, Russia — 29 August 2019 — PJSC LSR Group («LSR» or the «Company») (LSE: LSRG; MOEX: LSRG), one of the leading real estate developers and building materials producers in Russia, today announces its consolidated IFRS results for the first six months ended 30 June 2019.
· Revenues of RUB 46,608 million;
· Adjusted EBITDA amounted to RUB 7,817 million with adjusted EBITDA margin of 17%;
· Profit for the reporting period totalled RUB 1,864 million;
· Net debt decreased by 29% to RUB 21,629 million compared to RUB 30,290 million as at 31 December 2018;
· The Net debt / adjusted EBITDA ratio decreased to 0.62 in the first half of 2019 from 0.83 as at 31 December 2018;
· Earnings per share of RUB 18.60.
· Operating cash flow increased to RUB 13 billion
· 18% YoY increase in average price per sqm
· Moscow sales surged 49% YoY, while revenue up 108% YoY
Full version of the press release >>
For more information please contact:
Director of Investor Relations
LSR Group Press Service