A regular meeting of the Board of directors of OAO AK Transneft was held on 28 May chaired by Victor Khristenko, RF Minister of Industry and Energy.
The Board discussed the following issues:
- Report of the Auditing Commission of OAO AK Transneft on the 2003 business and financial results;
- Auditor’s Report on 2003 business and financial activity of OAO AK Transneft;
- Volumes, dates and form of payment of annual dividends on all types of shares of OAO AK Transneft;
– Preliminary approval of Company’s 2003 annual report, the balance sheet, the income statement and the profit and loss distribution;
- Selection of the auditor of OAO AK Transneft.; The results of the tender for selecting the auditor to carry out statutory audit of the 2004 annual financial statements of OAO AK Transneft;
- Amendments to the Charter of OAO AK Transneft;
- Amendments to the regulations of the general shareholders’ meeting of the of OAO AK Transneft;
- Amendments to the regulations of the Board of directors of OAO AK Transneft;
- Convocation and conduction of the annual general shareholders’ meeting of OAO AK Transneft;
- Participation of OAO AK Transneft in developing the Trans-Thrace Oil Pipeline Kiyikey – Kibrikhaba.
The meeting discussed and decided some other issues dealing with Company’s day-to-day operations.