Moscow, Russia – September 14, 2015 – Sistema JSFC (“Sistema” or the “Company”) (LSE: SSA), a publicly-traded diversified holding company in Russia and the CIS, today announces that the Company's Board of Directors at the meeting held on September 12, 2015, amongst corporate, strategy and investments agenda items, has approved a change in the Company's Management Board.
The Management Board now comprises of the following members:
• Mikhail Shamolin - President and Chief Executive Officer, Chairman of the Management Board;
• Felix Evtushenkov - First Vice-President;
• Ali Uzdenov - Senior Vice-President;
• Leonid Monosov – Vice-President;
• Sergei Drozdov - Senior Vice-President;
• Vsevolod Rozanov - Senior Vice-President;
• Nikolay Vasilkov - Vice-President, Head of Strategy Division;
• Oleg Mubarakshin – Vice-President, Head of Legal Division;
• Elena Vitchak – Vice-President, Head of HR Department;
• Vladimir Shukshin - Vice-President, Head of Security and Information Technologies Department,
• Evgeniy Chuikov – Vice-President, Head of Corporate Communications.
Vladimir Shukshin has been working at Sistema JSFC since September 2014. He was appointed Vice-President, Head of Security and Information Technologies Department in March 2015. Previously, he served as Deputy Director General for Security at JSC Russian Networks, Deputy Chairman of the Board of JSC FGC UES, Deputy General Director for Security at JSC IDGC Holding. He also worked for the Moscow Government and in the state security department of the Russian Federation. He graduated from the Russian State Institute of Physical Education, the Academy of the Federal Security Service with a Law degree, the Russian Academy of Public Service under the President of the Russian Federation with a degree in the State and Municipal management. He also has Ph.D. in Political Science.
Evgeniy Chuikov has been working at Sistema JSFC since 2010 as the Managing Director of Investor Relations, in the Corporate Communications Division. Since May 2014, Mr. Chuikov has been serving as Acting Head of the Corporate Communications Division. From 2006 to 2010, he worked at Pelham Bell Pottinger, one of the leading communications agencies in the UK. From 2009, he served as Associate Director and led a team focused on advising Russian and CIS listed and private companies. Mr. Chuikov graduated from the Courtauld Institute of Art in London in 2005. In 2007 he completed the Investor Relations programme at the Investor Relations Society (UK).
For further information, please visit www.sistema.comor contact:
Tel: +7 (495) 692 22 88
Tel.: +7 (495) 228 15 27