MOSCOW, Russia – October 17, 2011 – JSC SITRONICS (SITRONICS or the Company) (LSE: SITR), a leading provider of telecommunications, information technology and microelectronic solutions in Russia and the CIS, today announces that it has filed the documents for the Extraordinary General Meeting of SITRONICS’ Shareholders (“EGM”) to be held on November 18, 2011, to the Financial Services Authority (“FSA”) via National Storage Mechanism, according to the London Stock Exchange Listing Rules.
The documents provided to the FSA are as follows:
- Notice to shareholders
- BALLOT No. 1 for Voting on Agenda Item No.1
- BALLOT No. 2 for Voting on Agenda Items No.2
- BALLOT No. 3 for Voting on Agenda Items No.3
- BALLOT No. 4 for Voting on Agenda Items No.4
- List of the related party transactions requiring EGM approval.
Copies of the documents are available on the Company's website at www.sitronics.com and for inspection at the National Storage Mechanism's website: http://www.hemscott.com/nsm.do. The documents will be also available upon submitting the request to email@example.com