MOSCOW, Russia — MTS (NYSE: MBT; MOEX: MTSS), Russia’s leading mobile, media, and digital services provider, announces the decisions reached at the meeting of the Board of Directors (“the Board”) held on June 2, 2020.
At the meeting, thåfollowing candidates were nominated for election to the Board at the Annual General Meeting (AGM) of shareholders scheduled for June 24, 2020:
· Konstantin Ernst, Independent Director;
· Felix Evtushenkov, Member of the Board of Directors, Sistema PJSFC, and Chairman of the Board, MTS;
· Regina von Flemming, Independent Director;
· Thomas Holtrop, Independent Director;
· Shaygan Kheradpir, Independent Director;
· Alexey Kornya, Executive Director, MTS President & CEO;
· Nadia Shouraboura, Independent Director;
· Valentin Yumashev, Independent Director; and
· Artem Zassoursky, Vice President for Strategy, Sistema PJSFC.
* * *
For further information, please contact in Moscow:
Investor Relations Department
Mobile TeleSystems PJSC
Tel: +7 495 223 2025