According to 1Q04 results "UTK" PJSC has generated a total revenue from value-added services (VAS) of RUR 182.8 mln (a 86.9%-increase) including:
- Revenue from Internet access is up 61.1% reaching RUR 112.8 mln,
- Revenue from VPN services has increased by 7 times up to RUR 35.6 mln,
- Revenue from IP-telephony services has grown by more than 5 times to RUR 11.2 mln,
- Revenue from ISDN services is up 50% standing at RUR 16.3 mln,
- Revenue from cable TV services is up 23.5% reaching RUR 3.6 mln and others.
VAS share has made 4.9% of 1Q04 revenue from telecommunications services of "Southern Telecommunications Company" PJSC ( RUR 3 720.7 mln).
Revenues from Internet access constitute a major part of the Company's revenue from value-added services. Total volume of traffic provided by OJSC 'RTComm.RU' is steadily growing making Internet services even more profitable since the Internet - provider reduces its tariffs depending on the volume growth of Internet traffic used. 1Q04 Internet traffic has made 61.3 thousand GB (+67 %), time of connection through Internet switched access being 5.6 million hours (+46 %).