November 22, 2003, Moscow. Today a special stockholders meeting of Aeroflot-Russian Airlines has been conducted.
The following issues were considered at the meeting:
- To approve the agenda, voting procedures, structure of the working body of the special stockholders meeting.
- Termination of the current Board of Directors authorities.
- Elections of the new Board of Directors.
- Termination of the current Auditing Commission authorities.
- Elections of the new Auditing Commission.
11 of 16 candidates were elected to Aeroflot new Board of Directors by a majority at the special stockholders meeting:
- Antonov Vladimir Nikolaevich - First Deputy Director General, Production;
- Braverman Alexander Arnoldovich - Secretary of State - First Deputy Property Minister of the Russian Federation;
- Danilitsky Anatoly Antonovich - the First Deputy Chairman of AKB National Reserve Bank Board;
- Dushatin Leonid Alekseevich - Deputy Chairman of AKB National Reserve Bank Board;
- Zurabov Aleksandr Yuryevich - The Board of Directors' Former Chairman - Aeroflot President;
- Isaev Yury Olegovich - Deputy Minister of Economic Development and Trade of Russian Federation;
- Kornilov Georgy Viktorovich - Russia's FSB Department Deputy Chief;
- Lebedev Aleksandr Yevgenyevich - President - Chairman of AKB National Reserve Bank Board;
- Neradko Aleksandr Vasilyevich - the First Deputy Transportation Minister of the Russian Federation;
- Okulov Valery Mikhailovich - Aeroflot Director General;
- Shaposhnikov Yevgeny Ivanovich - President's Advisor.
The following persons were elected to the Auditing Commission consisting of 5 members:
- Bogacheva Irina Leonidovna - the Head of Property Ministry of the Russian Federation Department;
- Dunaikina Zinaida Nikolaevna - Aviation and Corporate Security Department, News and Analytics Office Head;
- Zakharov Vadim Anatolyevich - RF Transportation Ministry Department Deputy Chief;
- Tyukalov Valery Leonidovich - AKB National Reserve Bank Vice President;
- Khvostunkov Andei Nikolaevich - the Head of the Department of Federal Energy Commission of Russia.
Public Relations Department