LSR Group (LSE: LSRG; MICEX, RTS: LSRG) announces meeting of the Board of Directors on December 18, 2013.
1. Review of the 9m 2013 financial report.
2. Review of the 2014 financial budget.
3. Review of the number of members in the Executive Committee and its terms.
4. Election of the members of the Executive Committee.
5. Review of the management incentive program for 2014.
6. Termination of agreement with the registrar, approval of the new registrar and terms of the agreement.
7. Review of the Audit Committee report for 3Q2013.
Notes to Editors:
OJSC LSR Group is a diversified construction company operating in a number of complementary market segments. The company was founded in 1993. Its core business areas are production of building materials, panel construction and real estate development. The company unites business units for extraction and processing of aggregates, production and transportation of building materials, construction upon projects of leading Russian and foreign architects ľ from mass-market to elite residential properties. LSR Group's main operations are located in St. Petersburg, Leningrad region, Moscow, Moscow region, Yekaterinburg and Ural region. As of 31 December 2012 (according to Cushman & Wakefield Russia), the net sellable area of the projects in LSR Groupĺs real estate portfolio is equal to 8.7m m2 with the market value of RUB 120bn. In 2012, the sales revenue of LSR Group amounted to RUB 61,122m (IFRS) LSR Group is a public company, with its GDRs traded on the London Stock Exchange and its ordinary shares traded on MICEX-RTS.
For more information please contact:
LSR Group Press Service
Tel.: +7 812 314 10 44
Fax: +7 812 458 83 72