On December, 18, 2013 the Board of Directors of OJSC LSR Group (LSE: LSRG; MICEX-RTS: LSRG) approved changes in the composition of the Executive Committee and elected the following members of the Executive Committee:
1. Alexandr Vakhmistrov, Chief Executive Officer, Chairman of the Executive Committee;
2. Galina Volchetskaya, Deputy Chairman of the Executive Committee, Executive Director, Corporate functions;
3. Vladimir Loginov, Deputy CEO, Business development;
4. Boris Murashov, Deputy CEO;
5. Leonid Sorokko, Deputy CEO;
6. Vasily Kostritsa, Deputy CEO, Managing Director, Aggregates & Ready-mix concrete - North-West;
7. Dmitry Khodkevich, Deputy CEO, Managing Director of Real Estate - North-West Business Unit;
8. Sergey Begoulev, Deputy CEO, Managing Director, Bricks and Aerated concrete - North-West Business Unit;
9. Dmitry Kutuzov, Chief Financial Officer;
10. Yuri Ilyin, Director of Investor Relations;
11. Lev Vinnik, Head of Project Management Business Unit;
12. Ivan Romanov, Managing Director, Moscow region;
13. Kliment Falaleev, Managing Director, Urals region.
The Board of Directors also approved CJSC Computersher Registrator as a new registrar of the Company which starts maintenance of registrar of registered securities holders from 19 December 2013.
Notes to Editors:
OJSC LSR Group is a diversified construction company operating in a number of complementary market segments. The company was founded in 1993. Its core business areas are production of building materials, panel construction and real estate development. The company unites business units for extraction and processing of aggregates, production and transportation of building materials, construction upon projects of leading Russian and foreign architects – from mass-market to elite residential properties. LSR Group's main operations are located in St. Petersburg, Leningrad region, Moscow, Moscow region, Yekaterinburg and Ural region. As of 31 December 2012 (according to Cushman & Wakefield Russia), the net sellable area of the projects in LSR Group’s real estate portfolio is equal to 8.7m m2 with the market value of RUB 120bn. In 2012, the sales revenue of LSR Group amounted to RUB 61,122m (IFRS) LSR Group is a public company, with its GDRs traded on the London Stock Exchange and its ordinary shares traded on MICEX-RTS.
For more information please contact:
LSR Group Press Service
Tel.: +7 812 314 10 44
Fax: +7 812 458 83 72