The Board of Directors of PJSC LSR Group, hereinafter referred to as “LSR Group”, approved the agenda of the Annual General Meeting of Shareholders.
Agenda of the meeting:
1. Approval of the Company’s 2016 Annual Report
2. Approval of the Company’s 2016 Annual Financial Statements
3. Distribution of the Company’s profit for the 2016 fiscal year
4. Determination of the number of members of the Board of Directors
5. Election of the members of the Company’s Board of Directors
6. Election of the members of the Company’s Internal Audit Commission
7. Approval of the Company’s auditors for 2017
8. Approval of the revised Charter
9. Approval of the revised Regulation on the Board of Directors
10. Approval of the revised regulation on the General Meeting of Shareholders
11. Approval of certain transactions as per Article 83 of Federal Law on Joint Stock Companies
In accordance with Article 53 of Federal Law on Joint Stock Companies, the Board of Directors has received a proposal from the Company's shareholder, Andrey Molchanov, on the nomination of candidates to the Company’s Board of Directors to be elected at the Annual General Meeting of Shareholders:
1. Dmitri Gontcharov
2. Vasiliy Kostritsa
3. Aleksey Makhnev – independent director
4. Andrey Molchanov
5. Vitaliy Podolsky – independent director
6. Alexander Prysyazhnyuk – independent director
7. Elena Tumanova
8. Olga Sheikina
9. Eugeny Yatsyshin
Due to the fact that the Board of Directors has received no proposals on the nomination of candidates to the Company’s Internal Audit Commission from the Company’s shareholders, the Board of Directors invokes its right described in Clause 7 of Article 53 of Federal Law on Joint Stock Companies and, at its sole discretion, includes the following candidates in the list of candidates for the Company’s Internal Audit Commission:
1. Natalya Klevtsova
2. Ludmila Fradina
3. Irina Sharapova
Date, time and place of the Annual General Meeting of Shareholders:: June 9, 2017, 11.00 a.m., in the conference hall “Petersburg” of Renaissance St. Petersburg Baltic hotel at 4A, Pochtamtskaya Str., St. Petersburg, Russia. Start of the registration – 10 a.m. Shareholders owning LSR Group stock at the close of business on May 16, 2017 are entitled to attend.
The Board of Directors of LSR Group decided to approve the appointment of Galina Volchetskaya as the Chairman of the Annual General Meeting of Shareholders of LSR Group and Irina Bogacheva as the Secretary of the Annual General Meeting of Shareholders of the Company.
The Board of Directors of LSR Group also recommended the Annual General Meeting of Shareholders to adopt a dividend of RUB 78.00 (seventy eight rubles) per ordinary share based on the results of 2016 financial year and set June 20, 2017 as the record date to determine the list of persons entitled to receive dividends.
The corporate action notice “Information regarding certain decisions of the Board of Directors (Supervisory Board) of the issuer” is available at http://www.lsrgroup.ru/investors/.
For more information please contact:
LSR Group Press Service