In 1H 2017 LSR Group generated RUB 26,348m of revenues and RUB 1,367m of EBITDA.
• Sales revenue amounted to RUB 26,348m
• EBITDA amounted to RUB 1,367m
• EBITDA margin was 5%
• Loss for the year was RUB 1,069m
• Loss per share amounted to RUB 10.44
• Total debt was RUB 62,218m. Net debt was RUB 34,175m
• Net debt/EBITDA ratio was 2.11
• Average cost of debt decreased from 10.89% to 9.77%
Andrey Molchanov, CEO and Chairman of the Executive Committee of LSR Group comments:
“In 1H 2017, the Company generated revenue of RUB 26,348m and EBITDA of RUB 1,367m. Such figures were anticipated as they primarily depend on the volume of recognitions and the mix of the recognized projects. At the same time, recognitions are directly connected to the construction schedule. In 1H 2017, we commissioned 182 th m2 in all regions of presence. The bulk of completions for the year 2017, more than 800 th m2, will take place in 2H and will be reflected in the Company’s full year financial results”.
Full version of the press release >>
For more information please contact:
LSR Group Press Service
Tel.: +7 812 333-11-11