MOSCOW, Russia — MTS (NYSE: MBT; MOEX: MTSS), Russia’s leading mobile connectivity and digital services provider, announces the decisions reached at the meeting of the Board of Directors (“the Board”) held on April 9, 2020.
At the meeting, the Board set June 24, 2020 as the date of the Company’s Annual General Meeting of Shareholders (“the AGM”), which will be conducted remotely via online and mail-in voting. The record date for the Company’s shareholders and ADR-holders entitled to participate in the AGM has been set for June 1, 2020.
At the meeting, the Board also took the following decisions:
· The Board recommended that the AGM approve annual dividends of RUB 20.57 per ordinary MTS share (RUB 41.14 per ADR), or a total of RUB 41.1 billion (RUB 41,106,345,649.27), based on the Company’s full-year 2019 financial results.
· The Board recommended that the AGM set the record date for shareholders and ADR-holders entitled to receive dividends for the 2019 fiscal year for July 9, 2020.
In addition, the Board dissolved the Budget Committee and approved the compositions of the following committees:
· Strategy Committee: Alexey Katkov (Chairman), Antonios Antoniou, Artem Zassoursky, Alexey Kornya, Regina von Flemming, Vsevolod Rozanov, Alexander Gorbunov, and Vladimir Travkov.
· Corporate Governance Committee: Vsevolod Rozanov (Chairman), Antonios Antoniou, Artem Zassoursky, Thomas Holtrop, Alexey Kornya, Ruslan Ibragimov, Andrey Shmakov, and Alexey Barsegyan.
· Special Committee on Compliance Matters: Thomas Holtrop (Chairman), Antonios Antoniou, Regina von Flemming, Vsevolod Rozanov, Artem Zassoursky, Leida Lukianova, and Alexey Barsegyan.
Matters submitted to the AGM agenda by the Board include:
· Approval of the MTS PJSC Annual Report; MTS PJSC Annual Financial Statements, including MTS PJSC Profit & Loss Statement; and distribution of profits and losses of MTS PJSC based on FY 2019 results (including payment of dividends);
· Election of members of the Board of Directors;
· Election of members of the Audit Commission;
· Approval of the Company’s auditor;
· Approval of the Regulations on the Board of Directors as amended and restated; and
· Approval of MTS’s membership in certain non-commercial organizations.
* * *
For further information, please contact in Moscow:
Investor Relations Department
Mobile TeleSystems PJSC
Tel: +7 495 223 2025