MOSCOW, Russia — MTS (NYSE: MBT; MOEX: MTSS), Russia’s leading mobile, media, and digital services provider, announces the decisions reached at the Company’s Annual General Meeting of Shareholders (the “AGM”) held in absentee on June 24, 2020.
At the meeting, the following resolutions were adopted:
· To approve final annual dividends of RUB 20.57 per ordinary MTS share (RUB 41.14 per ADR), or in total RUB 41.1 bn (RUB 41,106,345,649.27), based on the Company’s full-year 2019 financial results with a record date of July 9, 2020 and payout to be completed on or before August 13, 2020;
· To approve the Company’s Annual Report and Annual Financial Statements, including Profit & Loss Statement;
· To elect to the MTS Board of Directors:
· Felix Evtushenkov, Member of the Board of Directors, Sistema PJSFC, and Chairman of the Board, MTS;
· Konstantin Ernst, Independent Director;
· Regina von Flemming, Independent Director;
· Thomas Holtrop, Independent Director;
· Shaygan Kheradpir, Independent Director;
· Alexey Kornya, Executive Director, MTS President & CEO;
· Nadia Shouraboura, Independent Director;
· Valentin Yumashev, Independent Director; and
· Artem Zassoursky, Vice President for Strategy, Sistema PJSFC.
· To elect members of the Company’s Revision Commission;
· To approve Deloitte & Touche CIS CJSC as MTS’s auditor;
· To approve the MTS Regulations on the Board of Directors and Management Board as revised; and
· To approve MTS’s participation in the Russian Union of Industrialists & Entrepreneurs as well as the Russian AI Alliance.
In addition, at a subsequent meeting of the Board of Directors on June 25 the Board adopted the following decisions:
· To re-elect Felix Evtushenkov as Chairman of the Board of Directors;
· To confirm the status of Alexey Kornya as executive director;
· To confirm the status of Felix Evtushenkov and Artem Zassoursky as non-executive directors;
· To confirm the status of Regina von Flemming, Shaygan Kheradpir, Thomas Holtrop, Nadia Shouraboura, Konstantin Ernst, and Valentin Yumashev as independent directors;
· To form the membership of the following committees under the Board of Directors: Remuneration and Nominations Committee, Audit Committee, Corporate Governance Committee, Strategy Committee, and Special Compliance Committee; and
· To approve changes to the Company’s series 001P corporate bond program.
* * *
For further information, please contact in Moscow:
Investor Relations Department
Mobile TeleSystems PJSC
Tel: +7 495 223 2025